This tour is geared for a group and promises to be one of the best ever!
10 days / 9 nights
8 - 16 Guests
The Dordogne is situated in the heart of the wine country of the Perigord and includes Dordogne River. This tour has a relaxed pace, and is designed to provide more time for sketching and watercolor studies. This is an idyllic setting for relaxation, sketching on site, and experiencing the French countryside. You will experience a visit to a local vineyard, a historic chateau, the local markets and an evening at a local “Auberge” for a farmhouse dinner. We visit Domme and experience the medieval ruins hidden away in the small villages of this region. We visit the village of St. Emilion, a World Heritage UNESCO site, world renowned for its excellent vineyards in the heart of the Bordeaux wine country, and the largest underground monolithic church in Europe. Guests share their impressions in the evening over casual salon-type discussions. The 2017 tour is currently scheduled for ten days and nine nights and includes accommodations, transportation, entrance fees to 3 cultural sites, artistic instruction and encouragement, breakfast and dinners daily. We look forward to you joining us in France!
Your passport is required to be valid for a period of 6 months after your return date of travel.
Additional travelers insurance is an increasingly beneficial part of an enjoyable vacation. Packages are available for medical, theft, auto rentals, cancellation for medical, professional, or family reasons, and most importantly to cancel for any reason. You can start your search here.
The Dordogne Tour Includes
Discounts & Deadlines
Accommodations are available based on availability and room configuration. Rooms may include single and double occupancy in a double bed or twin beds, as well as unique configurations like 4 twin beds in one large room, or one double bed and a single twin bed in a suite in some circumstances we are able to offer discounts to groups based on unique arangements. Contact Sketchy Tours with questions or to book a tour. Click here to see a sample itinerary for our Dordogne Sketchy Tours.
Important Tour Information
Important Tour Information
- Each tour has it's own Confirmation date. If the minimum number of guests required for each tour are not booked by this date the tour may be cancelled and full refunds issued.
- Sketchy Tours highly recommends cancellation insurance for your vacation.
- Read the complete Terms & Conditions for Sketchy Tours.
- Refunds: Cancellations before the Confirmation Date receive a full refund of paid deposits. After each tours Confirmation Date all payments are non-refundable. In some cases reservations may be transferable. Contact us if you have questions.
- "Cancel for any reason" Travel insurance is highly recommended for your vacation and offers many additional travel benefits. This is purchased separately.